Saturday 3 September 2011

[flying wall ducks]

I've been thinking, much to Dan's dismay, that some flying wall ducks would look really cute on our freshly painted walls.
 via this very sweet vintage blog
 via this lovely shop on etsy
 via ebay, and sadly sold
 via ebay and happily available
via here at etsy

...and the three little ducks that have made my wishlist. Currently available at Domayne.  I've also been given the tick of approval with this set! V. happy with my little find!
Have a lovely weekend everyone.  I'm off to another Hen's tonight because all our friends have decided to get married all at the same time. Yay for me, my wallet and my liver!
Jx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...