Sunday 4 September 2011

[to my dad...]

Happy Father's Day Tones!
Thanks for being a great friend.
(yes that was me during my apricot cummerbund days) 
This is the most recent photo I had of Dad and I.  Bit of worry really.
(My first time hosting the family Chrissy lunch.  Dad's carving the turkey)


I bought him some coffee beans from a brilliant little cafe Dandelion & Driftwood on Brizzy's northside. The coffee is to die for and how cute is there packaging?! They measure up whichever type of freshly roasted beans you fancy upon request and then sew the bag closed - love! Hope he does too!

To all the dads and grandads out there, I hope you're all having a fantastic day! Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...