Thursday 3 January 2013

[a very happy new year]

A very happy new year to you all!
I hope you all had a fab evening!
We spent the final hours of 2012 amongst close friends, sipping too many cocktails, late evening swimming and dressed like we fell out of The Love Boat.

I'm usually not big on new year's resolutions but I did make a little one to myself this year.
An achievable one I think.

Now that the wedding planning circus has left town, I've made a promise to myself to give this little blog some much needed TLC.  It was sadly pushed to the side when I became a little more stressed and had a little less free time leading up to the wedding (which I've also realised I haven't yet shared photos - how rude of me!)

Very very soon (but not soon enough) I'll be commencing my Interior Design course and am so looking forward to sharing with you my creative discoveries along the way!

So that's my little resolution.
Oh and to read the Harry Potter series - I really should find out what all the hype is about.

See you again very soon!!!
Jx

1 comment:

  1. A very happy New Year to you Jane! I can't wait to see your wedding photos and to hear about how the design course goes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...