Wednesday 14 December 2011

[this year's pretty chrissy wrapping]

Every year I get a little thrill out of chosing my gift wrap style for the festive season.  It's not always peachy - I have been known to get a little frustrated when the particular look I've dreamed up (usually at some ungodly hour, keeping me awake) hasn't worked out because they don't sell yellow candy striped paper by the roll at this time of year.
This is what the cluster of prezzies under our tree will look like this year...

Simple brown paper
A strip of colourful floral fabric around the middle
Brown twine wrapped randomly over the top

This was my sectret santa prezzie at our Christmas picnic in the park.
Think I might make these little gift tags again for the others.
Looks cute no?
Jx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely wrap! What a brilliant idea! Have a gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like this too. Nice idea. I wish I could be a better wrapper, but I just can’t seem to get the results I want, so I leave it to my husband, who is surprisingly good!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...