Thursday 26 July 2012

[salmon & lime with a twist of gold]

Where does the week go!
I'm suffering from a severe case of blog neglect.
Life has been hectic and I needed a breather, so last Friday night I dusted off the paintbrushes and played with a little colour...
What do we think?!
The plan is to try a little DIY framing in a lovely birch wood and hang them above the television - hopefully a bold enough distraction from the soulless black box!
Fingers crossed the final result is not too far off!

In other news, we're officially less than 12 weeks til the big day.
First dress measurements are in 2 weeks (ahhh) and I'm ordering my shoes online tomorrow!
Flat ivory goodness here I come!
Jx

5 comments:

  1. Great paintings Jane! Gosh 12 weeks out, it has gone really quickly hasn't it! The flats are pretty and so sensible! I haven't worn high heels for that long & when I put them on the other night I'm sure I was walking like a tool. Good luck for your dress fitting - so so exciting. Don't breath out! ha. lovT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip Tina!
      Dan's only that little bit taller than me and so I'd much rather be leaning up than leaning down for our first kiss - a lame excuse I know! But it'll be a whole lot easier to boogie on the D-floor later on!
      Have a nice weekend!

      Delete
  2. I love your paintings - the colours are divine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!!
    Thank you for following my blog, btw, because it lead me to your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...