Saturday 16 February 2013

[highgate house - my wonderful week of work experience]

This week I was fortunate enough to spend time at Highgate House for work experience!
Interior designer Leigh Boswell and her creative team were so welcoming and kindly involved me in their busy days!
I did stocktake, sorted, tidied, coffee-d, chose fabrics and trims, unpacked, repacked and restyled to my little heart's content.  It was wonderful!

My experience there reaffirmed my decision to change career paths and enter the creative world of interior design.  It has made me so very excited for the study I have ahead of me (which incidentally begins on Monday!)
Exciting, colourful, aesthetic challenges are awaiting and I'm so excited to meet them!

For more information on Highgate House, see here, and follow their beautiful feed on Instagram @highgatehouse.
Jx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...