On the weekend I took the smidge of free time I had to take to the garden and get spray happy.
Also, a few weeks before I'd bought this simple basket at Vinnies for $2, hoping to give it a little facelift.
These little ornaments were a cheap find at Spotlight.
First I covered the upper hemisphere with masking tape.
I then cut a few holes in a piece of cardboard to nestle each bauble in.
This way they behaved themselves while they were being sprayed.
For the basket I taped a straight line exposing a little over a quarter of it's height and protected the rest with newspaper.
And here's my little neon babies.
Three weeks to go!
Hope your Chrissy plans and coming along swimmingly.