Saturday 25 February 2012

[wedding cake planning]

On this dreary old Saturday here in Brizzy, I met with our wedding cake consultant/artist/baking extraordinaire for our first planning sesh and the requisite coffee and muffin at the little cafe inside the Woolloongabba Antique Centre.
Have you been yet?!  If the answer's no, it's time to take a trip!  It's a thrifter's dream!
I found a few little items that I can't wait to show you... for another time when my photos of said items won't be drenched in grey.

I'm pretty sure I've decided on a simple round tiered cake...
...maybe some ribbon
...maybe fresh flowers
...maybe a cute-as-pie cake topper
...and flavour undecided.
Ok so there's still some decisions to be made.
This is going to need some taste-testing!
Jx
image via here

2 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Jane

    Cake talking in an antique centre with coffee and tea - sounds fantastic.

    Looking forward to seeing your lovely finds today - it's exciting to see those things and go "oh I've got to have that in my house".

    have a wonderful weekend (stay dry)

    x Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently been through that... Enjoy the tasting til it last. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...