Wednesday 15 February 2012

[one delicious chair]

Lovely furniture makes my heart flutter.
Like this beautifully restored piece by Judy from Verandah House Interiors.
The bold floral print is perfection and I adore the contrasting blue and white stripes on the arms.
I can completely understand why she found it difficult to part with it when presenting it back to the client.
I found a beautiful bentwood rocking chair a Vinnies not that long ago that needs this very look.
I'll be sure to post pics of her "before" shoot soon.
Happy hump day everyone! Jx

images via Verandah House Interiors

9 comments:

  1. Ooooo - Love it Jane! Just love all those colours - how could you not be happy with that chair in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! It is one delicious chair! Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree as well! I want! I'm getting over my my "colour" scheme at home. I don't like calling black and white a colour scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a glorious print!!! I want!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my chair! And it's even more gorgeous in real life. Judy also had curtains made in the blue and white stripe to match!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharnel,
      I think it's fair to say there are a few people a little envious of your lastest acquisition - myself included!! I'm sure it looks amazing with the curtains too! Jx

      Delete
  6. Miss Jaaaaaaaaane

    I'm here! Been a tad bit beeeeeesy.

    Love the chair - I think you and mr D need that in your love nest

    thank you for always popping by - I appreciate it always.

    Have a wonderful day,

    loulou, hereiamloulou blog

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Loulou,
      Agreed, I'd love a colourful chair like this in our little place!
      I've been stupidly busy as well!
      Thanks for stopping by my blog too! Have a lovely week! Jx

      Delete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...