Monday 1 July 2013

[the last few months...]

Hi to all my lovely readers!
I've been so busy the last few months with my interior design course that my poor little blog has been neglected like never before.
I thought it best to give you all a quick pictorial rundown on what I've been up to the last few months.
My step sister's wedding at the prettiest little winery just north of Brisbane.
Me and my 'usband.
Me and my gorgeous mother.

 
 Got some bangs.
(Stupidest decision ever! Pinned it back everyday because Brisbane rained for 3 months straight!)

Weekend getaways to the "Sunshine" coast.

Ran in the Mooloolaba Triathlon.
10km.
In 32 degree heat.
In the middle of the day.

 Styled a wedding shoot for Sugar Blush Photography.
(Featured on Style Me Pretty Australia last week!!)
I'll be posting some of my favourites from this shoot shortly!

Created mood-boards galore.
 Completed my first presentation board!

A few late afternoon bushwalking expeditions.

 More beautiful Sunshine Coast getaways.

Another wedding.
(Sporting my Lady Chatterley's Affair necklace)

The occasional baking on the weekends.
(Sarah Wilson's Crunchynut Cheesescake - Sugar-free amazingness) 

 Finally completed my 3rd granny rug (started one year ago) and gifted it to my step-mum for mother's day.

Went camping in Brunswick Heads over the June long weekend.
Little did we know that they where hosting a whole-town garage sale! I think they knew I was coming.
This is me enjoying a raw avocado and lime tart - loving these healthy raw desserts! 

 And finally, here's a sneak peak from my sister's engagement brunch that I organised for her a few weekends back.
I'll be sure to share more photo's from this day too!

And that's about it!

I'm now back at college thank goodness.  I was itching to get back!
I'll be trying my very best to keep you posted with what I'm up to.
You can also follow me on Instagram @ajaneday.

Hope you all have a lovely week ahead!
Stay warm!
Jx


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jane - great to see what you've been up to! Lovely photos - so very well done on the feature on Style Me Pretty! I saw it at the time and was so chuffed for you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Naomi!
      I've hated not blogging but I my college workload was huge.
      Feels good to be back!!
      Jx

      Delete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...