Sunday 10 July 2011

[under a tree clothing exchange]

Had a fabulous afternoon at the Under a Tree Clothing Exchange yesterday with my friend lozzy (of Bodily Romp PT ;) I spent the morning sifting through my wardrobe (currently a corner in my lounge room), chose my swaps and ironed like a madwoman.

The Laura Ashley dress I picked up (which I had previously scouted on Miss Louise's blog).
Loved the colourful pattern and a perfect fit - Yay!

The exchange is held quarterly and supports Project Futures, a charity raising awareness and funding to combat human trafficking. I'll be definitely attending the next!

image via A Pot of Tea Under a Tree Blog

1 comment:

  1. Woo! It is so fun to see that dress get a second life. You are going to rock it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...