Saturday 22 September 2012

[little abode update: sideboard & deer head]

Things have been a little hectic around here to say the least.
Today we hit the 3 week countdown til the wedding and with so many things still on the to-do list, my little blog has been somewhat neglected!
 
I had decided a while ago that I would really love to get ready for the wedding at our unit.
The little space that we have put oh so much time and effort into over the last 12 months is really beginning to take shape and has never felt more like home.
This has put the teeniest tiniest bit more pressure on us to get it looking schmick for the day but all and all I'm happy that it's getting done!
 
He's a few little updates...
My DIY deer head
 
Still a few more things to hang and style which I hope to have time to share with you before the day.
Best be off.
Hair and make-up trial today and then birthday dinner with Daniel San!
Jx 

6 comments:

  1. hello jane

    you are totally excused madam! you are so busy and understandably.
    We will just have to wait for some glorious wedding photos when they happen.
    PS: Can a bride take her iPhone in her Garter and snap a few photos for instagram walking down the isle? Can you imagine :))

    x Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for understanding Loulou!
      I'll see if I can take a sneaky pic while getting ready. Maybe not down the aisle. I don't want to go all Kardashian on you!
      PS I'm the birthday girl on Monday. Having a quiet one though because with the bridal shower, my hens, my birthday and the wedding I feel like it's the festival of Jane!

      Delete
  3. Hope you have a lovely birthday - it sounds like you've got a lot on your plate. Love the shots from your place - looks divine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to see the photos from your beautiful day! That sideboard is looking gorgeous too, love the asymmetrical styling! xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.
They truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...